Slurs in volta alternate bars

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Slurs in volta alternate bars
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 08:22:19 -0800

I have a situation where I need a slur to go into the second alternate bar of a repeat, and I need a slur out of the first.  Attached is how it should look.

​The d-flat in the first alternate bar gets a slurs as it should, but the d-flat in the second alternate does not. (These slurs show that the d-flats are part of a larger phrase.)  Also, the f in the first alternate needs a slur to show it's attached to the beginning of the phrase in the first note of the repeat.

I don't know how to produce the slurs on the f and the second d-flat.  Any ideas?

Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)