Re: box around notes

From: Klaus Blum
Subject: Re: box around notes
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 18:03:33 -0700 (MST)

Hi David,

thanks for your work - this is a really great tool.

I often work with things like this:
http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=960
<http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=960>
so what I found in this thread is very interesting for analysis purposes.

I started to try some modifications on color, thickness, solid background
etc:
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n170307/boxer-attempt.png>

Unfortunately, I'm helpless with scheme, so I don't know how to get this to
an end...
I added two properties to the grob definition (and also made some additions
to the drawing procedures):

*
#(add-grob-definition
  'Box
  `(
     (stencil . ,box-stil)
     (thickness . 0.1)  ; added by KB
     (filled . #f)      ; added by KB
     (meta . ((class . Item)
              (interfaces . ())))))
*

Now I tried to modify these properties:

*
\override Score.Box.thickness = 0.5
\override Score.Box.filled = ##t
*

Changing the "thickness" property works well, but changing "filled"
obviously has no effect. Instead, I get this error:
/Warnung: Eigenschafts-Typprüfung für »filled« (backend-type?) kann nicht
gefunden werden.  vielleicht ein Tippfehler?
Warnung: Zuweisung wird übersprungen/
can't find property type-check for »filled« (backend-type?). perhaps a
typing error?
Warning: skipping assignment

Now I'm at an end... does anybody know what I'm doing wrong? :(
Thanks in advance for any hint!

Cheers,
Klaus

boxer-attempt.ly