Tablature (Pedal Steel again) - Change lines

From: address@hidden
Subject: Tablature (Pedal Steel again) - Change lines
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 19:18:00 +0100

I have one more "problem" with creating tablature for Pedal Steel Guitar. That is one of conventions. Pedal Steel Guitarist are used to have the tab not between the lines not (as the rest of the world) on the lines. See psg-tab2.png

The reason if of cause that is easier to read the letter when there isn't a line through them.

Is there someway of changing this in Lilypond?

// Anders
--
English isn't my first language.
So any error or strangeness is due to the translation.