Re: repeat, alternative, partial and full bar

From: Ali Cuota
Subject: Re: repeat, alternative, partial and full bar
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 21:32:24 -0500

Dear Mats,

thanks, this is perfect. One time more amazed with the doc. I would
not have searched this in the doc.

The point is the common rythm of spanish Señor ten piedad (Kyrie)
Cristo ten piedad etc
Señor needs (better said: is generally solved with) an upbeat and is
repeated, Cristo needs a downbeat and is repeated, then again Señor
etc
Generally the composers write the repeats, but in this case I have to
write it with \repeat volta 2

Anyway this is solved,

Franck