Re: can \markup locate an embedded graphics file using include path?

From: Graham King
Subject: Re: can \markup locate an embedded graphics file using include path?
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 19:29:38 +0000

On Tue, 2015-01-27 at 11:57 +0000, Graham King wrote:
Many of my scores embed a small EPS file using (somewhat simplified):
\markup { \epsfile #X #10 #"path/to/file.eps" }
This is proving a bit of an obstacle to portability as path/to (relative or absolute) is installation-specific.

Is it possible to put file.eps (or the equivalent graphic in any other format) in the \include path?  Something like:
\markup { \epsfile #X #10 \include "file.eps" }
I've tried various formats and wrappers without success so far.
Well, I've managed to get somewhere by wrapping the contents of a PS file thus:
myLogo=#" <the-whole-of-the-ps-file> "
but the logo then appears in the lilypond output without the rest of the score!

OK, time to try a different approach.
Does anyone know how to derive the absolute path of a file that has been \include'd ?
In other words:
\include "foo"