Re: ScholarLY - introduction and call for collaboration

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: ScholarLY - introduction and call for collaboration
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 07:56:54 +0100

Dear Craig,

thank you for the report.

Am 30.01.2015 um 03:28 schrieb Craig Dabelstein:
Dear Urs,

I incorporated annotate into one of my current scores and it is fantastic.

Great. Just to let me know: did you experience any troubles or is it as simple as I think to get it to run?

I can't wait for the Latex package to go along with it.

There is already a very basic stub in the /tex directory. You can try that out, simply use it in a document and \input the generated .inp file(s).

Best
Urs

Thanks for all you hard work.

Craig

On Wed Jan 28 2015 at 8:35:07 PM Noeck <address@hidden> wrote:
> I hope my other reply is a sufficient answer to this?

Yes, of course (and I agree).