Re: 2.19.15 slur accidental collision

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: 2.19.15 slur accidental collision
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 22:27:33 +0100

Hi Paul,

\override Slur.details.accidental-collision = #7 %%or whatever

is what you're looking for.

See: http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/internals/slur

Cheers,
Pierre

Hi,

I am trying to make a slur not collide with an accidental.  Reading the
Learning Manual I find how to do:

  \override Slur.avoid-slur = #'inside
or
  \override Accidental.avoid-slur = #'inside
which doesn't seem to do the job.

>From the LM and the IR I don't follow how to set a value for
accidental-collision.  Using the LyricText example I thought that

  \override Slur.accidental-collision = #20
would work but that gets an warning:

warning: cannot find property type-check for `accidental-collision' (backend-type?).  perhaps a typing error?

\version "2.19.15"

\relative{
  \override Slur.avoid-slur = #'inside
  \override Accidental.avoid-slur = #'inside
  \override Slur.accidental-collision = #20
  \override Accidental.accidental-collision = #20
  f'8( bes4)
}

TIA for any help with this,

Paul Scott