Re: Annotate and Lilyglyphs

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Annotate and Lilyglyphs
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2015 07:54:29 +0100

Am 7. Februar 2015 04:47:11 MEZ, schrieb Craig Dabelstein <address@hidden>:
>Dear Urs,
>
>All good.
>
>I've followed all your instructions -- no problem.
>
>However, perhaps I'm putting \setOption
>scholarly.annotate.export-targets
>#'("latex" "plaintext") in the wrong place. I put this in the
>"main-init.ily" file, yes?
>
>When I try to engrave the score I get this error:
>
>Parsing...
>

>openLilyLib: library infrastructure successfully loaded.
>

>Interpreting music...[8][16][24]
>/Users/craigdabelstein/Dropbox/Lilypond/openlilylib/ly/scholarly/annotate/__main__.ily:150:34
><0>: In procedure string->symbol in _expression_ (string->symbol ctx-id):
>
>/Users/craigdabelstein/Dropbox/Lilypond/openlilylib/ly/scholarly/annotate/__main__.ily:150:34
><1>: Wrong type argument in position 1 (expecting string): #t
>
>Exited with return code 1.

This looks like a bug to me. It seems you managed to use a constellation I failed to check. This is in the code where the name of the context is determined.

Please try with a simple example file to check whether you can get it to compile at all.

Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to work on this today at all.

Best
Urs
.