RE: Problem with r2. in two voices

From: Cynthia Karl
Subject: RE: Problem with r2. in two voices
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2015 20:49:52 -0600

> Message: 2
> Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2015 18:24:30 -0800
> From: "Mark Stephen Mrotek" <address@hidden>
> To: "'Cynthia Karl'" <address@hidden>,        <address@hidden>
> Subject: RE: Problem with r2. in two voices
>
> Cynthia,
>

> Actually there are two r2. rests, one in each voice. Replace one with s2. and
> it shall disappear.

And then when I want to generate parts, what shall I do then?  Tags?

I guess what I’m saying is that the output of LP for my snippet is just wrong.
Why doea that happen?  It seems that what I have written shouldn’t generate the
output that it does.  In fact the output generated is just nonsensical.  Two
stacked augmentation dots?  That just doesn’t seem right.