Re: EB Garamond font-series

From: Thomas Spuhler
Subject: Re: EB Garamond font-series
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2015 21:06:09 -0700

On Monday, February 09, 2015 02:13:53 AM Simon Albrecht wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I just re-installed the incredibly beautiful EB Garamond font from
> <http://www.georgduffner.at/ebgaramond/>
> <https://bitbucket.org/georgd/eb-garamond/downloads/EBGaramond-0.016.zip>,
> but apparently Lily can’t find the bold font series. Can anyone tell me
> where to search for a solution?
>
> Best, Simon

Can you provide more details on how to test it?
Can you see them using another program such as libereoffice writer.

Does your system show them as imported?

Last but not least which fonts did you install, the otf?

--
Best regards
Thomas Spuhler

All of my e-mails have a valid digital signature
ID 60114E63