Re: Lilypond, Linux (Fedora) and Vim

From: Stjepan Horvat
Subject: Re: Lilypond, Linux (Fedora) and Vim
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 12:30:56 +0100

I use archlinux and its very cool couse of AUR user reposatory..U can install frescobaldi from it or apps directly from git..I use vim too.

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 12:05 PM, Philip Rhoades <address@hidden> wrote:
Kevin,

On 2015-02-13 18:54, Kevin Tough wrote:
Once again my favorite linux OS Fedora is giving me  some problems. The
implementation of Lilypond with Vim is good. Packaged with Lilypond
2.18.2 the software is reasonably up to date. Networking with Fedora has
recently given me problems with one notebook no longer making it's wired
connection.
I'd be grateful for a few suggestions of worthy OS alternatives in the
linux world that also implement Lilypond. My searches some months ago
surprised me that Lilypond standard implementation by many Linix
flavours was not so up to date.

I too use these tools although I have not been making much use of Lilypond recently due to other demands.  I am currently using F21 and would be happy to try and replicate your problems and maybe help find a solution if you like . .

Regards,

Phil.

Namaste,
Kevin Tough