system-system-spacing unevenness

From: Jim Long
Subject: system-system-spacing unevenness
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 11:55:01 -0800

I'd like to take just a slight tangent on the recent thread about
increasing system-system-spacing.  I often have scores that show
up with uneven spacing.  A tiny example is attached.

First, is it syntactically correct?

And second, how can I get the system spacing more even?

The example intentionally doesn't alter system-system spacing
anywhere.  Instead, it just uses ragged-last-bottom = ##f.  I
would like the spacing to be equally distributed.  There are 8
gaps between the 9 systems, but the system-system gaps are
unequal in size.

How can I get the systems to be equally spaced?

Thanks!

Jim