Re: exercises book

From: Carlo Vanoni
Subject: Re: exercises book
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 10:30:37 +0000 (UTC)

Whoa! Thanks for all the examples!
I will take a look at them carefully within the next days.

Il Giovedì 5 Marzo 2015 11:25, Pierre Perol-Schneider <address@hidden> ha scritto:

Hi,

I come a little late...
However I think you'll have to take a look here: http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/multiple-scores-in-a-book.it.html
Please see also attached files.

HTH,
Pierre

Hi, everyone!

I'm trying to figure how to write a page (well, several pages) with multiple exercises (bass licks).
An example is this page
(of course without the fancy graphics)

So, for each exercise there must be:
- exercise title/number: can be Staff.instrumentName or a title on top of the staff
- each exercise have both Staff and TabStaff
- need to add chords on some exercises
- ideally, each exercise can be forced to have a different number of bars per line

I've made several tests but without success...
Is there any example somewhere that explains how to get this? (I've searched a lot but I didn't find anything)
Can someone guide me?

Thanks a lot!