Re: book parts and page breaks

From: Francesco Petrogalli
Subject: Re: book parts and page breaks
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 19:28:33 +0000

Thanks everybody for the kind help. I opted for Samuel's solution.

Now I have only 1 book part, with many scores inside of it. Placing
the header command inside the first score of a group of scores plus
some scoreTitleMarkup customization give me the result I want.

Bart, you might have missed the attachments to my second email, I am
using exactly the same project structure as you.

Francesco