Re: Narrow down search of Lilypond documentation to English

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Narrow down search of Lilypond documentation to English
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 18:05:37 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Colin Tennyson" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2015 5:38 PM

Phil Holmes wrote:
At the bottom of _all_ the LilyPond manual pages, there's a link
explaining
automatic language selection.

err.. Phil,

I think you have overlooked something essential: the subject of this thread.

Well - no I didn't. You asked for more information about automatic language selection which I pointed you to. The title of a thread does not always pertain to the information requested in a specific post.

--
Phil Holmes