Re: Narrow down search of Lilypond documentation to English

From: Colin Tennyson
Subject: Re: Narrow down search of Lilypond documentation to English
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 11:36:40 -0700 (MST)

Frederico Bruni wrote:
> I think that you should google "language negotiation apache" :-)

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/content-negotiation.html

So now I know why the Lilypond website appends the two-letter country codes
to the ends of the URLs: as per HTTP 1.1 specification Apache content
negotiation also has a language negotiation feature.

Interestingly, the Apache website does *not* use language negotiation:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/en/content-negotiation.html
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/fr/content-negotiation.html
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/ja/content-negotiation.html
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/ko/content-negotiation.html