Tuplet bracket length

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Tuplet bracket length
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 11:34:52 +1100

Some composers like to extend tuplet brackets past the end of the last note to the end of the metric duration. I have to set hundreds of these and have to use shorten-pair for each one, which is inaccurate since every one is different in the music I am dealing with, and tedious. Is there a way in lilypond to  tell the various engravers to extend the tuplet bracket as described?

Andrew