Re: [LSR] Colored notes with black outlines (enhancement).

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: [LSR] Colored notes with black outlines (enhancement).
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 23:00:10 +0100

Hi Paul

Looks good!  Thanks for working on this.

Actually I've found it very instructive; I'm re-discovering the power of the 'path' command (I'm even thinking of writing something about it since - I think - it is not enough documented).

I can't think of anything to change, except one little thing -- it still says "0.07 is a good default."

Ok deleted ( too bad, I liked it! ;) )

Cheers,
Pierre