Re: Download link to "current devel" version

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Download link to "current devel" version
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 07:33:11 +0100

Il 28/mar/2015 02:48 "Urs Liska" <address@hidden> ha scritto:

> Is there a way to point links to the "current development version" download, i.e. a way to have a link in a program that automatically downloads the current version, without having to manually supply the version?

I'm curious: are you working on a Frescobaldi feature?

I can't find anything that you might use here:
http://download.linuxaudio.org/lilypond/binaries/

But you can take another approach: use the /development and /stable alias defined in lilypond.org htaccess to find "dynamically" the new download links.