Re: lyrics question

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: lyrics question
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 09:18:55 -0700 (MST)

Matej,

See attached. Here's the inspiration (search for "lyrics"): http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=265

HTH,
Abraham

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 9:49 AM, Matej Kosik [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I would like to ask two questions:

  I am trying to engrave a version of the traditional tune (Li'l Liza Jane).
  Lyrics of each verse ends with "Li'l Liza Jane".
  Would it be possible to cite that phrase only once and indicate (e.g. via some right brace that it common to all stanzas)?

  What commands can I use to indicate which parts of the is/are Stanza(s) and which part is a Refrain?