Re: Susato Music Font

From: Johan Vromans
Subject: Re: Susato Music Font
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 22:41:44 +0200

On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 11:40:25 -0600
Abraham Lee <address@hidden> wrote:

> Anyone interested? I will withdraw my efforts if there isn't. I hope to
> hear from everyone either way!

It surely looks very nice but I'd like to see the examples side to side with
the fonts currently available to LilyPond. And even then, this would be
comparing Finale typesetting to LilyPond typesetting as well.

I personally would (currently) not buy such a font, because I'm happy with
what I can achieve now. This may change, however, when a wealthy customer
comes along with an attrative typesetting project...

-- Johan