Re: Re: Introducing some 'path' drawing tools

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: Re: Introducing some 'path' drawing tools
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 16:19:18 +0200

Thanks for the compliment Ming!
Cheers,
Pierre

Wow, very nice and I like it.   Thank you Pierre!
Immanuel,
Ming

On Thursday, April 16, 2015 2:56 AM, "address@hidden" <address@hidden> wrote:

  5. Re:Introducing some 'path' drawing tools (Pierre Perol-Schneider)

Message: 5
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 08:56:24 +0200
From: Pierre Perol-Schneider <address@hidden>
To: tisimst <address@hidden>
Cc: lilypond-user <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: Introducing some 'path' drawing tools

Yes, I understand that.
Initially my first thought was 'manually'...
So:
1 - is it possible: yes, of course;
2 - "[...] on this approach [...]": yes, but the graph paper should have a
different scale (let say a unit stands for 10 staff lines' height).
3 - maybe having more tools (such as a teeeeny circle with relative
coordinates to put on slur start and end, in order to have the option to
only use vertical/horizontal tangents, just thinking...)
Now to automagical it, I'm certainly not ready for ;)