Re: title_page

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: title_page
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 10:35:02 +0200

Am 19. April 2015 10:09:53 MESZ, schrieb Richard Shann <address@hidden>:
>On Sat, 2015-04-18 at 23:33 +0000, address@hidden wrote:
>> I'm trying to make a title/cover page within LilyPond.  I'm aware of
>the possibility of workarounds:
>>
>> lilypond-book/LaTeX; Strikes me as a bit ham-fisted, not sure if I
>would run into trouble as I've seen the warning about \pageBreak not
>playing well with lilypond-book
>>
>> Create separate title/cover page in LaTeX and assemble the PDFs;
>seems a bit kludgy, though should work just fine.  Failing any more
>integrated approach I would probably do this.

If you don' t find a proper solution I suggest to create the "whole volume"
file with LaTeX and include the scores with \includepdf.

What I've done along that line (but I also had other textual pages in between)
is let LaTeX also do the headers and footers and create the TOC.
Quite integrated, I think.

HTH
Urs