Re: Roman Numeral placement

From: Stephen MacNeil
Subject: Re: Roman Numeral placement
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 13:24:34 -0400

Harm , Thomas Morley and others
I like to follow the discussions even if I don't understand/need something because I usually learn a lot and sometimes even adapt some ideas or code into something I can use later.

In this thread I was amazed that the scheme created could interpret the chords!!! I tend to analyze music (almost daily). Usually I print it out and go over it and mark in what I need. When I saw this i instantly tried it on some of my scores and was amazed.

Now where I was lost was -
1. is it possible to make it read polyphony? <<\top \\ \bottom>> without re writing it as a chord?
2. the ability to add it to any score as needed for analysis
3. to only transpose when needed to specific keys?
4. use not only pianoStaff but whatever the score uses

Thanks

Stephen

And I really was impressed
and liked how it listed the chord and numeral