Re: How do new users feel about LilyPond's documentation?

From: H. S. Teoh
Subject: Re: How do new users feel about LilyPond's documentation?
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 08:15:47 -0700

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 07:11:27AM -0700, Knute Snortum wrote:
> LilyPond has a great glossary, but I'd like to see cross-references
> back to the Notation manual.  For instance, I might lookup "grace
> note" which gives me acciaccatura
> <http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/music-glossary/acciaccatura>,
> but there is no link to the Notation manual.
[...]

Yeah, it would be a BIG help to have links back to the notation manual.
It's more than a few times when I had to go back to Google to find where
else in the notation manual the term might have been referenced.

Why waste time learning, when ignorance is instantaneous? -- Hobbes, from
Calvin & Hobbes