Re: How to determine if a font is a fallback font?

From: Johan Vromans
Subject: Re: How to determine if a font is a fallback font?
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 13:26:49 +0200

On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 10:32:29 +0200
Thomas Morley <address@hidden> wrote:

> > Am 28.04.2015 um 10:16 schrieb Thomas Morley:
> >>
> >> ->
> >> WaltDisneyScript
> >>
> >> Should I type rofl or :(((
> >
> > Probably a rude complaint towards the Ubuntu maintainers ;-)

   Given font name: Emmentaler-13
   Determined font file: /usr/share/fonts/mscore/mscore-MuseJazz.ttf
   Actual font in that file: MuseJazz-Medium
   Given font is present: #f

At least I get a *music* related font :) .

   Given font name: MuseJazz-Medium
   Determined font file: /usr/share/fonts/mscore/mscore-MuseJazz.ttf
   Actual font in that file: MuseJazz-Medium
   Given font is present: #t

It seems that the "font is present" info is relevant.

-- Johan