Re: Fedora 22

From: N. Andrew Walsh
Subject: Re: Fedora 22
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 16:35:31 +0200

Hi Martin,

so far as I can tell, this is not an issue exclusive to Fedora: I have the same problem on my gentoo system (namely, lilypond fails with weird errors). I posted it to the bug-list, and Urs seems to have run into it as well. So I think it's more general than Fedora. Hopefully the devs will get to it, because I can't compile anything either (even really stupidly simple MWEs).