Re: Guitar Tab Quarter Tone Bends

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Guitar Tab Quarter Tone Bends
Date: Sat, 02 May 2015 19:24:27 +0200

Am 02.05.2015 um 15:12 schrieb Stephen MacNeil:
Hi Marc

 >Yes, please! Is it based on bend.ily, or did you wrote it from scratch?
I>IRC, 1/4 bends were possible in bend.ily ...

It uses definitions.ily which I believe is based on bend.ily i think.

Yes. I wasn't aware of this file being renamed (and I did not see this
message when I answered your private message).

Great work by the way! And yes quarter tones are possibly however It
dies if the tab is printed.

Oh. I think I included the glyphs ΒΌ and so on but apparently, this is a font issue.

This never bothered me as I removed the tab
sections from the file anyway, and it works without it. Anyway as I said
this is a "Band Aid" solution, basically it just adds whatever you put
in 1 1/3 2 1/4 etc by covering the old marking (not a great solution)
and changes the accidental. Hence Band aid! It allows printing them with
tab, which is what was needed.

I see.

Cheers,

Marc