Re: opinions?

From: Stephen MacNeil
Subject: Re: opinions?
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 11:33:39 -0400

Luca

I agree and thanks. I made a change that keeps the natural slur. My original thought "problem" is the inconsistency when it is drawn above or below ... and this varies on stem direction as well. In guitar music with all voices on a single clef this gets quite cramped. Hence my idea of just having a standard marking - number 2. Perhaps I am to picky. When i say to people "should this be a pixel higher and to the left" they look at me as if i am crazy.

anyway number 3 is using the natural slur drawn by lilypond.

http://mglessons.com/lilypond/chordSlur3.pdf

Stephen