Re: Continuous numbering across includes

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Continuous numbering across includes
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 15:05:59 +0100

Do you need each file to have its own score block? If you just placed the music in the included file and the score blocks in the file that does the include, then you could do:

\score {
   \include "file1.ly"
   \include "file2.ly"
}

You might want a /break between them, but this would give continuous bar numbering.

--
Phil Holmes

----- Original Message ----- From: N. Andrew Walsh