Re: Center note column bug

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Center note column bug
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 13:35:39 -0400

Hi all,

> As to the larger question of whether to upgrade or not, that's up to you.
> Development versions come with a caveat about possible dangers, though I've
> only purposely downgraded (to an earlier development version) on one occasion
> because of (temporary) brokenness.

I generally have — and successfully use — the absolute latest development
version, for mission-critical engraving, and it’s generally fine.

However, I, too, have had to downgrade (something like six times) to the
“penultimate development version”.
In fact, I need to stay with 2.19.20 right now, because my current [past-due]
engraving crashes .21, and I don’t have time to figure out whether it’s me or
Lily.

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer