Re: "Das trunkne Lied" on air

From: Graham King
Subject: Re: "Das trunkne Lied" on air
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 16:18:27 +0100

Congratulations, Urs, on a great achievement.

-- Graham

On Wed, 2015-06-10 at 17:01 -0700, tisimst wrote:
Great show, today! Thanks for sharing these scores by Oskar Fried with us, Urs!

- Abraham

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 1:25 AM, Urs Liska [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ah, finally (!) there's also the detail page for the broadcast (German
only) available at
http://www.deutschlandradiokultur.de/das-junge-orchester-nrw-in-essen-oh-mensch.1091.de.html?dram:article_id=322010

Am 09.06.2015 um 09:20 schrieb tisimst:

> What a wonderful thing, Urs, to have all your hard work pay off in this
> way! Congrats to all who participated in inputting the contents of these
> two large works. I can't wait to hear them played!!
>
> Regards,
> Abraham
>
> On Sunday, June 7, 2015, Urs Liska [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]
> </user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=177634&i=0>> wrote:

>     Hi all,
>
>     most of you will have heard of "Das trunkne Lied" by Oskar Fried. It's
>     an important late-romantic piece which triggered a number of important
>     developments  for LilyPond's ecosystem. And now it's (in a way) out!
>
>     "Das junge Orchester NRW" (http://djo-nrw.de), the orchestra that
>     commissioned new performance material for the piece, has now done two
>     performances, and one of them will be broadcast by Deutschlandradio
>     Kultur in the upcoming week.
>
>     On Wednesday, June 10, 20.03-21.30 (CEST) there will be at first the
>     broadcast of "Das trunkne Lied" (approx. 35 minutes), and the rest of
>     the programme will be a presentation of the production of Oskar Fried's
>     piano songs which I had the honor to do a few years ago. This
>     production
>     also had some significant consequences for LilyPond, as many of you
>     will
>     know.
>
>     Deutschlandradio can be streamed online from its homepage
>     http://dradio.de.
>     The day's program is displayed on
>     http://www.deutschlandradiokultur.de/programmvorschau.282.de.html?drbm:date=10.06.2015
>     and there's a link to do a pre-scheduled recording with a Win/Mac tool.
>
>     Best
>     Urs
>
>     http://lilypondblog.org/category/das-trunkne-lied
>     http://lilypondblog.org/category/productions/fried-songs/

>     NAML
>     <http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Urs Liska
www.openlilylib.org

http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/Das-trunkne-Lied-on-air-tp177585p177635.html
To start a new topic under User, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Lilypond, click here.
NAML