Getting moment in SVG backend

From: Mathieu Demange
Subject: Getting moment in SVG backend
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 17:15:07 +0200

Hello all,

The "event-listener.ly" include file is useful to get the musical moment of an event. I'd like to add this information to the SVG output backend.

I've been trying to modify the output-svg.scm file as well and I got good results appending extra informations in the point-and-click tag but only when it's about grobs. I'm very confused since "event-listener.ly" seems to rely on contexts, mainly.

Thanks for your help.

sigMate