Re: Starting off a new community book project

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Re: Starting off a new community book project
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 07:53:03 -0400

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 3:41 PM, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello fellow LilyPonders,

After some discussion, consideration
and poking around I decided to lay the foundation for a new community
book about a) LilyPond and b) the "plain text" complex with LilyPond,
LaTeX and Git.

Hello, Urs and LilyPonders -

I'm interested, but unable to contribute much right now. Once I get two other projects reasonably complete, I'll let you know and I'll start trying to contribute. I just wanted to let you know that I am interested, because I did not want you to drop the project through lack of interest.

Ralph

--
Ralph Palmer
Brattleboro, VT