Re: \afterGrace control over stem length

From: James Harkins
Subject: Re: \afterGrace control over stem length
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 14:02:21 +0000 (UTC)

Pierre Perol-Schneider <pierre.schneider.paris <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I was not able to reproduce the stem length shown on your picture. Please
be so kind to send compilable example including the version you're using.

That might be awhile... time is short at the moment and I have a feeling
that it won't be an obvious combination of factors causing this behavior.

I'm on 2.18.2. I'll use the positions property.

> Doc's here:
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/learning/fixing-overlapping-notation#the-positions-property

Ah... thanks. I haven't been over the "tweaking" section of the learning
manual very thoroughly. That should be my next stop...

hjh