Re: Printing movement titles in page header

From: Michael Gerdau
Subject: Re: Printing movement titles in page header
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 09:17:01 +0200

> > I'm trying to include the title of the current movement in the page
> > header. This works if I use bookparts to seperate the movements, but
> > not by setting header:piece in a score block. I don't want to use
> > bookparts as I don't want pagebreaks between movements.
> >
> > Any ideas on how to achieve this?
>
> I made a quick test.
> If you remove the bookparts blocks it works. Is this what you want?

If I correctly understood the OP, the problem is that he wants the
string "Movement 1" (2, 3 - whatever he assigns to "piece" inside the
score block) in the header. Currently you see e.g. on page 2 the string
"Part 1" which is set outside the score block.

Best wishes,
Michael
--
 Michael Gerdau       email: address@hidden