Re: Testing requested: new manuscript viewer tool for Frescobaldi

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Testing requested: new manuscript viewer tool for Frescobaldi
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 09:11:24 +0200

Il giorno ven 17 lug 2015 alle 16:41, Urs Liska <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Before merging it we would like to have a few people test it. If you are running Frescobaldi from its Git repository we'd like to ask you to pull the latest commits and checkout the 'manuscript-viewer' branch. You can then open 'Tools->Display manuscript', click on the help button and start your review from there. Please test the tool, try to crash it and find any inconsistencies in behaviour or interface. Please also see our list of open discussion items at https://github.com/wbsoft/frescobaldi/milestones/Initial%20Manuscript%20Viewer

Hi Urs

The tool is already great and hope it will be merged soon.
I only have a couple of suggestions for future development:

1. The  session should remember and open the last opened page in the manuscript.
2. Any way to collapse/hide the manuscript  toolbar to have more space?

Thanks
Federico