Re: sharping naturals

From: Brother Gabriel-Marie
Subject: Re: sharping naturals
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 17:18:09 -0500

Mr. Schmaus,

My problem was a coding issue, not a musical issue.
I wanted a coding solution to save keystrokes but everyone wanted to talk music theory.
So I thought I would ask here where everyone knows both.
In the end, I've learned that there's no easy coding solution and that I'm going to have to sharp all the naturals myself in the code.  I am used to programming languages where you can wrap a string in a custom function and have it do that for you; moving from regular programming languages to a layout code like this requires one to think differently.

I apologize if I have bothered you in any way.
You are welcome to ignore my messages.