Re: How to adjust the padding between a StemTremolo and a NoteHead?

From: Malte Meyn
Subject: Re: How to adjust the padding between a StemTremolo and a NoteHead?
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 17:30:15 +0200

Am 11.08.2015 um 16:13 schrieb Robin Bannister:

This discussion of a similar (outdated?) attempt might be useful:

http://www.lilypondforum.de/index.php?topic=415.msg2425;topicseen#msg2425

This looks nice! I didn’t really like the idea of having to use a music function to do that … And of course it’s nice to modify the grobs instead of having to go through

But unfortunately it doesn’t work properly in 2.19.24 (and 2.18.2): The stem lengths/tremolo positions are corrected but the stems themselves disapper :o And it breaks when there are stems on beams. (My solution would do this too if used on eigths, but it stretches only half and quarter note stems; eigths with flags are no problem because of the different slant of the tremolo beams.)