Page numbering in bookparts

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Page numbering in bookparts
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 14:54:14 +1000

Is there a way to be able to have non-contiguous page numbering for bookparts in a lilypond file? Say I have pages 1-10 in the first bookpart, but would like 30-40 in the second bookpart, can this be done?

I tried setting the first-page-number in the second book part paper block but this has no effect (2.19.25). My searching of the snippet repository and the user archive revealed nothing I could see. There is code for resetting the book part page numbering, but I would like to explicitly set a first page number.

Andrew