Tuplet Bracket and \fermataMarkup

From: jeremyvanb
Subject: Tuplet Bracket and \fermataMarkup
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 22:29:41 -0700 (MST)

Hello,
  I'm setting my first piece using Lilypond, and I've run into one problem I
can't solve.  The piece is unmetered, and it has several long, timed rests.
I have the music looking almost the way I would like except the tuplet
bracket collides with the fermata.  Changing staff priority seems to have no
effect.

I am open to alternative notation suggestions.  I could just get ride of the
fermata altogether.

\version "2.18.2"

 \relative c {
    \omit Staff.TimeSignature
    \once \override TupletNumber.text = "~ 25 sec."
    \once \set tupletFullLength = ##t
    \once \set tupletFullLengthNote = ##f
    \once \override MultiMeasureRestText #'outside-staff-priority = #'200
    \hideNotes
  <<\tuplet 3/2 {c2 c c}R1\fermataMarkup>>
  \unHideNotes
  }

Thank you

Jeremy