Re: Equal spacing of notes in a bar

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Equal spacing of notes in a bar
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 11:57:22 -0700 (MST)

How about this: http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/proportional-notation

- Abraham

On 8/24/2015 12:55 PM, William Marchant [via Lilypond] wrote:
I have looked though the documentation without finding what I need. The
attached code gives me a triplet whose notes are spaced according to the
words.  I would like to equalize  the spacing between the notes.  Is
there a snippet I have missed, or some technique that will provide this?
Bill

\version "2.18.2"
global = {
   \language "english"