Re: vertical spacing of rests

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: vertical spacing of rests
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 16:03:26 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Gerdau" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 3:27 PM

>> \override Rest.voiced-position = 0

Yes, first available in 2.19.15, courtesy of Keith O'Hara.
Yet to be documented in the NR, I believe.

I have used Peter's example code and tried various parameter to
voiced-position (see attached). It is my impression that the odd
parameters show an...odd (pun intended) behaviour:
- some odd parameter show additional horizontal lines
- the vertical spacing is not symmetric up/down for odd numbers

W/o a documentation I can't judge whether that's intended, but it
is at least unexpected.

Kind regards,
Michael
--
Michael Gerdau       email: address@hidden

I would expect it. If you look at the list of glyphs in the NR, you'll see that the rests include the ledger line.

--
Phil Holmes