RE: Clef symbol after a barline

From: Mark Stephen Mrotek
Subject: RE: Clef symbol after a barline
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 14:10:00 -0700

David,

Here is a snippet. I am not sure where it is located in the manual, V 2.18.

\once \override Score.BreakAlignment #'break-align-orders = #(make-vector 3
'( staff-bar
clef
key-cancellation
key-signature
time-signature))

The order of the items can be changed to suit needs. All of them need not be
included.

Mark