Re: OT: Beauty of programming languages

From: Tim Reeves
Subject: Re: OT: Beauty of programming languages
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 13:42:40 -0700

Well, as a hornist, I reckon my instrument of choice is a lot closer to a "vague pointing instrument" than to a keyboard instrument! Sometimes when I point it this way it goes the other way. In reality, it depends more on my lips etc. than on my fingers, of which I use four when playing normally. I am not average, I confess.
:)

Tim Reeves