Re: Upgrade to 2.18 from...a long time ago

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Upgrade to 2.18 from...a long time ago
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 22:17:41 -0700 (MST)

Edward,

Not sure which version you are used to using, but yes, I can verify the use of \tempo inside of the \midi block in any of the recent stable and unstable versions. I've found it quite handy when the printedĀ score just uses tempo text (like "Andante"), but since that doesn't carry a numeric value with it, you can manually useĀ \midi { \tempo 4 = 72 } to get the right playback speed while not affecting what appears on the printed score.

But you probably knew that already...

Best,
Abraham