Re: Syntax for multiple slurs per Voice?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Syntax for multiple slurs per Voice?
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 10:06:01 -0400

Hi David,

> issue 4625 in the tracker
> <URL:https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/4625/> is the final
> straw to provide an actual input syntax for setting the spanner-id
> property introduced before version 2.16.

Fabulous!

> How do people feel about choosing one of the following variations of
> \- and \= (code compiles and does the expected thing even in 2.18):

I think I prefer \=, but I would be happy with either.

> Other options I have thought about would be \# but it turns out that
> looks really clunky and works worse logically with strings than with
> numbers.  Also it might be more trouble with syntax highlighting because
> of already existing meanings of # .

Is this possibly the right time/situation to finally use the [currently unused,
I believe??] @?

Thanks for all your great work on this issue.
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info
‣ email: address@hidden