Re: Using \partial with TACET

From: Jacques Menu
Subject: Re: Using \partial with TACET
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 18:04:22 +0200

Hello A,

\version "2.19.28"

VITympanoMusic = \new Voice \relative c {
  \clef bass
  \partial 8
  r8 |
  R2*54^\markup { \center-align TACET }
  R2.*29^\markup { \center-align TACET }
}

{
\VITympanoMusic
}

This has 29 times three quater notes, so if you use the default 4/4, then you
get:

        warning: barcheck failed at: 3/4

But has DK says, we don’t know how you use this...

JM