Re: shapeII (openlilylib) with v2.19.25

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: shapeII (openlilylib) with v2.19.25
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 21:21:23 +0200

On 13.10.2015 20:49, Urs Liska wrote:
Can I assume that you two have looked enough on the code so I can merge
without further testing (I'd be glad in this case)?

Yes, the changes are minimally invasive and I’d be much surprised if there was any problem. Thanks for merging.

Looks plausible. However, I have one suggestion (not relevant to the
decision of merging the pull request but rather as a suggestion for the
future): This Pull Request has one and a half single significant change
(the switch at the end and the include at the beginning). However, the
commit *also* contains a number of modifications that are mere
reformattings. It would be preferrable if these two could be separated
into separate commits. As it is a reviewer has to carefully check all
the modified lines. If it were two commits (one "work" and one
"clean-up") it would be much more obvious.

That would be my bad then, and I’ll do better with subsequent work.

Yours, Simon