Emacs lilypond-mode and also point-and-click

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Emacs lilypond-mode and also point-and-click
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 22:24:31 +1100

Greetings All,

I’m aware that the emacs lilypond-mode needs attention, but I wonder if anybody
has seen this. When I enter a ‘>’ character to complete a chord, emacs goes
into narrow mode, which then has to be undone with C-x n w. It’s consistently
reproducible.

Also, using evince on Ubuntu 15.04 with either Unity or the GNOME 3 Shell,
after several successful point-and-click redirects, the file in emacs get
messed up and the source file has to be reloaded.

Does anybody else experience these oddities?

Andrew